|Screen Size||2 inch|
|Resolution||0.001 minute of lattitude|
|Memory Type||Flash 2MB|
|Power Supply||230V AC|
|Feature||Retrieving data on LCD|
GPS based Foot Plate Inspection Device is a versatile device specially designed for permanent way engineer which facilitates him marking & storing the locations of track defects while inspecting track on foot plate/ push trolley/ motor trolley.This device consists of GPS receiver and recording unit.This device stores the location ID i.e. location of Km posts/HPs/ EPs as well as track defects in memory which can be retrieved on LCD display. This device is compatible with the PC. Data can be transferred to the PC through USB port. Data transferred in PC creates a file in ASCII format which is compatible to TMS software. Inspection ID files & location ID file will be saved in a MS Excel format.Precautions & Maintenance
1. To get better accuracy, device should be exposed to sky.
2. Donot left the device unused for more than 6 months; it may cause damaging the battery.
3. Switch off device, when the battery is charging.
4. Do not use the device at low battery indication, it should be charged before.
5. This device is of sophisticated nature, so it should be handling with utmost care.